Favorite Quote:
"I don't want to work any more. It's not that I hate my job, I just don't want to get up and go there every day. I think that's common with guys our age; we're done. I just want to ride motorcycles. My wife doesn't understand this."

~ E.P. 09/08/2008

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Ready for Spring to arrive

 It is beginning to look as if Winter may have lost it's grip on the Northeast. Temps are still around freezing most nights, but are consistently reaching into the 50's during the day now; sometimes higher. There has been enough rain to wash away the salt and sand that had been applied to the roads during snowstorms, and I am ready to ride at the next opportunity.

I accumulated a few goodies over the past couple months to add to my FLHR and put a few of them on during the last 2 weeks as time allowed.


> Chrome front axle nut covers


> Mustang solo saddle with backrest    (4th seat I’ve had on this bike in ½ year or so I’ve owned it)  I already have the Mustang passenger pillion from earlier with the H-D solo seat. Decision Time cometh and then I should sell a couple of the seats I have accumulated…


> 2” Ride Masters aluminum seat riser


> Replaced all lights with Eagle Lights LEDs


> H-D Wind Splitter vented windshield, which is kinda like the amount of protection from the windscreen on all sport bikes I’ve owned, ie not much. But it looks a lot cooler than stock, so ….


> Painted air deflectors from HogWorkz behind rear cylinders. Mechanics must have really small hands...


> 1” extended shift lever from Softbrake   Already have their clutch lever and extended brake pedal


> H-D soft lowers


> H-D black fender skirt


I will be getting a taller tinted, flared windscreen soon for longer trips or weather protection, and still have the stock shield in the meantime. So very many things I have planned for this bike, upcoming. 


All I need is $$$   






No comments:

Post a Comment