Favorite Quote:
"I don't want to work any more. It's not that I hate my job, I just don't want to get up and go there every day. I think that's common with guys our age; we're done. I just want to ride motorcycles. My wife doesn't understand this."

~ E.P. 09/08/2008

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Easy Mods

A quick online search will reveal that there are more mods available for this platform than any 10 bikes could support. So while searching forums to see what others have chosen to do, you make lists. That which is cool, and a list of things you might actually get. Then you prioritize that one.

Motorcycle 2005 Ducati S2R1000


Mirrors are not something that I normally bother to change out on a sportbike, but this is a brave new world. And these stock mirrors are not exactly flattering. You cannot go wrong ordering Rizoma parts as whatever they make is of the highest quality. For this bike I choose to go with the "Dynamic" model in a black finish. Here you can compare and contrast between Olde and New.

Motorcycle 2005 Ducati S2R1000

Now that's better. Clean lines, great attention to detail and high quality components. And a blue tint for accent.

Motorcycle 2005 Ducati S2R1000

 And yes, things were falling into place nicely as a new windscreen arrived the very same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment